Monday, July 05, 2004

Nothing much happened in my life lately...just the usual thing. Nothing interesting, nothing to brag about.

With regards to my last posting, few friends from Cyberibu gave me some good advise. Children need attention. I noticed that my girls would start to quarrel when I was busy doing the housework. I thought that after all the jobs done, I could sit with them and join them. But I guess I was wrong. The chores would never end. I should learn to priotize things to be done first. And most important, I have to learn to control my temper. It ain't easy but I don't want to be labelled as "wicked witch" (wink to sotong). I am not that bad as a mother right?

As today is a school holiday and hubby's off day, we went to JB. At first we thought of bringing the kids to Choa Chu Kang Swimming Complex but it closed on Monday. What a waste! Anyway I had fun today. We had our lunch at a restaurant called "Vito" at Angsana. They served Italian food by buffet. I love to eat spaggeti. But I think it would be a waste for us cause we are not a big eater. Afrina and Afiqah were charged for the meal but at half price.

One more thing, for those who are "hungry" for my updates, please bear with me. I am not a good writer and it's not easy for me to pen my thoughts. Sometimes I wanted to write something but instead I just stared at the monitor with my fingers ready on the keyboard. I have a lot of things on my mind to share with but when I faced the PC, I just don't know where to begin. In the end, I gave up. I would rather read your blogs than waiting for all those ideas to come. All these blogging things are new to me and I'm still learning. Please bear with me. (Am I being too humble?)