Monday, August 30, 2004

I went shopping with my cousins last week at Causeway Point. After browsing and looked around, I decided on this....

It's a sling bag and a wallet.

This sling bag comes handy when I go to market or outings. I can put my handphone, wallet, keys and tissue in it. It's not easy to go to market pushing Affandy in a stroller and holds Afiqah's hand. So with this bag, I don't have to carry a handbag anymore. My cousin said this bag is for bus conductor who collect bus fare from passengers. Woikk!!

My cousins also laughed hard at me when they saw I took out my cards bundled in a hair band. Pathetic right??!! Well...I did not have a wallet that time cause the previous one has torn. They advised that it's not good to carry all those cards like that as the magnetic may scratch and thus spoil the cards. So it's high time I got a new wallet. It's not branded or expensive as I don't have the luxury to buy branded goods anymore. Budget beb!! I guess these bags will do so I don't have to bundle my cards in a hair band anymore!!!

No comments: