Sunday, November 21, 2004

After the kids recovered from their flus, now it's mine and hubby's turn. I don't wish to talk at the moment as my throat is so sore. But I still want to eat all those krepeks, potato chips, cookies etc and of course, drinks with lots of ice.

Last Friday was Afrina's Graduation Concert. She participated in the concert dancing twist. I didn't realize that she was so vain until that day. She really enjoyed herself dancing and singing with her friends on the stage. And she was not shy at all. I did not manage to snap lots of photos as my camera's batteries were flat.

She was in the middle wearing orange shirt. Vain right??

Since we were already in West Coast, we thought of visiting some relatives in the west area. But none of them were at home. So we headed to Ikea and bought some "dunno what" things, and my new spice bottles included. Yippeee!!!!

We bought our dinner at Adam Road and on our way back, hubby received a call for him to report to work. What the *&^^%$!!! He was on leave for goodness sake. But knowing him, though he grumbled, he still went to work as he LOVES his job so much. I thought we would be back in a few hours time, but he came back on Saturday afternoon, just in time to fetch Afrina from her weekend class. Poor hubby...

While hubby slept in the afternoon, two of my relatives came to my house. I woke hubby up about 5 p.m, and we went to an aunt's place at Sembawang. Met some relatives there and Linda was one of them. They went to my place after that. I served them with my Very Spicy Fried Spaghetti which I prepared earlier. Linda gave me kids duit raya even though they have their share earlier. Best eh....if hari-hari jumpa, hari-hari dapat $$$$. No wonder my girls love her so much!!! But I don't mind. Who knows, if she has her own kid, anak-anak aku dia tak pandang. Itu part terror cepuk muka dia!!!! Kah kah kah!!!

Later about 9.30 p.m, Lin came with her family. I couldn't remember when was the last time we met. We really had a good laugh, especially when we were asking for each others' forgiveness. It was so funny and weird. Normally I would cry but not this time round. They went back about 11.00 p.m and we went straight to bed.

Don't know what's the plan for today. I told hubby if we intend to stay home, I will cook some dishes. But he said, up to me. So now....should we stay home, should we go out....stay home or go out....stay home or go out.....stay home or go out.....

No comments: