Friday, December 03, 2004

I was back on Wednesday actually. Our initial plan was to go to Melaka then drove up to KL. But...Hubby was really understanding as he knew I wanted to watch the Singapore Idol so much!!! So we came back on Wednesday, the day of the Final Showdown. And I got to vote for Taufik, countless times...AND HE WON!!!

Back to the kampong story...

Monday, 29 Nov 2004
We went out about 11 am and fetched my PILs at their house in JB. Had our lunch and we drove straight to kampong. The last time I was there when Affandy was about 3 months old. The place still looked the same.

Nenek (Hubby's maternal grandmother) still selling tidbits and they are so cheap. But of course, my kids got those for free. Bukan selalu jumpa cicit ape...

Tuesday, 30 Nov 2004
The weather was so hot and humid. We went to nearby supermarket and bought some groceries for Nenek. Went back to have lunch and just laze around till bedtime. *Boringnye....*

Wednesday, 1 Dec 2004
Go home time!! After hug hug, kiss kiss and cried a little bit...we on the way back home. Send my PILs back to their house, went to Xtra to get lots of DVDs and home sweet home. How I miss my bed!! Since we reached home about 3.30 pm, I did some housework and clear the laundries. Hubby went to Vista Point to get dinner and we watched the Singapore Idol together.

*Shucks* Beginning to get sick already. Guess I didn't rest enough. Gulp the flu medicine and went to sleep.

Thursday, 2 Dec 2004
My flu was getting worse. Hubby was still on leave so he wanted to bring the kids to Snow City. But I disagreed, so end up we brought the kids to watch 'Shark Tale' movie at Causeway Point. In fact, I was more excited cause it's been a long time since we watched movies. I remembered the last movie I watched was 'Independence Day' when I was 5 months pregnant with my first child. Wow...that was 6 years ago. Afiqah and Affandy slept halfway through while Afrina was really enjoying herself. Went back after the movie and rest.

Today
Feeling a little bit better now but got a slight headache. Hubby supposed to be on leave but got called from his office to report to work. **&^@^%#$$!!! He reluctantly went to work as they are short of manpower. Hubby found out that one of his friend applied urgent leave as he wanted to bring his daughter to watch 'Sesame Street'! What the *&^%$$!!!

SO I'm back to my standard routine. No more holidays for me. Piles of laundries to be washed, full basket of clothes to be ironed, floors waiting to be vacuumed and mopped, blah blah blah......

No comments: