Monday, January 31, 2005

I want to write about my weekend, but today I just feel PISSED OFF. I don't understand why people can be downright rude and unethical. If I have done anything offensive, tell me straight to my face! I can accept it and sincerely apologize if I am wrong.

The situation at home does not enlighten my mood. With Affandy and Afiqah still sick, I have no idea what else I should do to make them better. The thing is they seldom get sick. But once the virus start attacking them, it's going to take while for them to recover. But, not this long. They have been sick for more than two weeks now. They have completed the whole course of medication. I even brought Affandy twice to see the doctor. But their conditions still remain the same, though slightly improved. What I worry most, is their fever. One moment they are fine - they will sweat and behave like any active children, but another moment they will just sit one corner and become very quiet. Then they will start crying and asked to be carried. The worst is Affandy, as nothing can make him comfortable beside cling to me. Another worry is that, he lost his appetite. Not single rice he will swallow, not even a biscuit. He only wanted nature's milk. I have to feed him but I am skeptical that the milk is nutritious enough for him. At his age, he ought to take more solid food. But at this moment, he just wanted my milk. I don't mind giving him, but how to make him understand that I have other things to do also. It also deprives me from my sleeping at night. It makes me stress up but I can't bear to see him crying out for me.

As a Mom, besides doing my very best to look after them, I just pray that my children will get better and healthier. Maybe this is a test for me. Ya Allah, please give me strength to carry on....


No comments: