Sunday, April 03, 2005

On Saturday, I had my whole body being massaged again. This time I got the recommendation from Diana, whom she used frequently.

The massage lady started from my right feet first. Now I know how doing reflexology felt like. It was so painful at first when she found the "protest vein" (that's what she called it). But I could still control the pain. She massaged for half and hour, just on my right feet alone. Then she moved on to my left feet. This was where I almost cried cause the pain was excruciating. I understand from her that most of the wind was on my left part of my body. No wonder I frequently got headache on left side of my head. Then she slowly moved up to my upper part of body.

This was the first time the 'tukang urut' did this to me :

1) Full reflexology
2) 'Kerok' my body with a coin to bring out the wind. My whole body got red marks as though I've been brutally beaten. But it's not pain at all.
3) Massage my buttocks *gasps*
4) She asked me lie on my side, then she pulled my hand with her feet on my buttock. I swear I could hear the sound of all my bones being cracked. But the after feeling was fantastic. I whole body felt so light.

When I looked at the time, she massaged me for more that 2 HOURS!!! WOW!!!

Diana warned me before that after the massage, I would feel sleepy. This was very true. She asked me take a medicine so that I will not get 'demam urat'. This medicine also helps my body to relax and it made me sleep like a baby. I was grateful that Hubby was around the whole day to take care of the kids.

Thank you so much Darling Diana, for your recommendation. I would definitely called her up again for my next massage session. Its really worth....

Today, I can feel the difference on my body. We attended our weekly religious class in the morning. For the second time, I managed to sit together with Th0ts. She's really good at entertaining my kids, especially my girls. Thank you hor, KOdee!!

We have our lunch at Woodlands Centre and headed home. I just received a SMS from Diana, asking if my Hubby wants to massage cause someone will be massaging her hubby later. Of course my Hubby wants, in fact he's been asking me to find him a massage man but I don't know anyone. So he will not miss this opportunity. Let's see how it goes....

No comments: