Thursday, May 19, 2005

HERE I AM......

OK OK, I'm back!

Afrina has just completed her examinations today. Though she is just in K2, the school is preparing the students for Primary 1 syllabus. That is why I need to coach her religiously, hopefully she is prepared for next year. I do not want to pressure her too much, but sometimes I just can't help it. I tend to forget that she is still a child, only 6 years old.

All mothers want the best for their child. I do not want her to be left behind. Now after being a mother of 3, I realized that to teach a child is not an easy job. How I salute those teachers who can teach a class of pupils. Now I'm anxious waiting for her results.

On my hiatus, I managed to steal some time to be with a group of beautiful and hot mummies. As I get to know them better, I become more comfortable with them. Can't wait for another gathering in June. Watch out you ladies... ;-D

I have made lots of new friends through blogging. I can't deny that I enjoy meeting new friends. But at the same time, I also had lost some friends. Not because of blogging, but due to personal commitments as everyone has their own life to lead. They have made new friends and old friends are forgotten. I have made my efforts to keep the friendship on, but its gone to waste. But life still goes on and I am moving on.....

No comments: