Sunday, May 29, 2005

MY WEEEEEEEEKENDS!

Afrina got her results last Friday. Alhamdulillah, she passed and scored 'A' in all subjects. Hubby has promised to buy white board for her, so she can continue to become 'teacher' with Afiqah and Affandy as her students.

I had a great weekend. We went to JB on Saturday morning. It had been a long time since I went there. There was a slight jam at Woodlands Checkpoint, but traffic at JB was a breeze. We had our breakfast and went shopping at Giant. Buying "this thing" is a MUST in JB, so we have, err....

1) The Interpreter
2) Hitch
3) The Pacifier
4) Monster-In-Law
5) Sahara
6) Star Wars episode III

Before 1 pm, we had reached Singapore and headed straight to a wedding invitation. Since it was still early to go home, we went to Causeway Point. Great Singapore Sale has started, so I got myself a new black shoe. Reached home after 3, and the whole family watched err..."that thing".

I WAS A ONE HAPPY WOMAN ON SATURDAY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What have I done today?

Religious class - Delivered "baskets" to my aunt's place at Sembawang - Ramblerine's sister wedding invitation at Bukit Batok - Maulid invitation at Woodlands - Raining heavily - Home, watched "that thing"....

School holidays has started, and I am going to be a much busy Ummi. My agenda will be hectic and demanding - with all 3 kids at home!

Take a deep breath Ummi.....

No comments: