Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I FOUND THEM!!!

Alhamdullillah....I found the cards!!



They were hidden behind the shoe basket under the bench.

I had no intention look for them. I just wanted to arranged the old newspapers under the bench, and to re-arrange the shoes in the basket. When I pulled out the basket, there it were!!!

Why on earth Affandy hid the cards there? I'm still wondering....

So now, no more heavy coin pouch. Buses and MRTs, here I come!!! Yahooo......!

Since yesterday was a school holiday, I brought the kids to the library in the afternoon. I thought of doing some shopping at Causeway Point, but the kids just could not resist the big letter 'M'. They just had their lunch, still wanted to have snack at that restaurant!

My stomach was full at the moment, so I thought they were full too. But I was wrong. They finished two chocolate sundaes, large fries and large iced milo. Once a while I sipped the drink, and watched my kids.

My heart melts just watching them. I swear I could cry at that time. This was the moment where there were no bickering and quarelling. They just chatted and laughed at their silly jokes, with their mouths full of sundaes and fries.

How I wish they were like this every day at home... If only there's a McDonald's in my house. I'm sure there will be peace and love always between them....

Stop dreaming Ummi!!! Wake up!!

Two kids here had not have their baths yet. The laundry is waiting to be washed and there are clothes to be ironed. And start thinking what's to cook today!!!

*Sigh*

No comments: