Friday, August 12, 2005

ALHAMDULILLAH

ALHAMDULILLAH...ALHAMDULILLAH...ALHAMDULILLAH

Afrina got a place at the primary school of our choice.

I did not attend to witness the ballot at the school. Hubby went alone after work.

The ballot started at 5.00 pm, I waited anxiously for him to call me. The call did not come till 1 hour later.

He called to say Afrina's name has not been called up yet. And only 15 vacancies left! I almost wanted to cry at that moment....

Then suddenly Hubby said out loud, "ALHAMDULILLAH!" Afrina's name just being called at the last 13th place. Phew....

I was much more excited than my girl. Don't ask me why... Heh heh...

************************************


And thank you Pol for the Ikan Duri. She was kind enough to deliver to my house yesterday.

Wow! This Sista really dress to kill. The title Datin really suits her. Her dressing to work is like my dressing to wedding invitations or Hari Raya. She already dress elegantly for her daily work to office. I wonder how she dresses for jemputans and Hari Raya. Must be much more stylish and glamorous. Steadylah Pol! No wonder "your handsome fisherman" lup lup you so much!

No comments: