Friday, August 19, 2005

MOMMIES' MEET-UP PART 2

Ms Mumbles, Mummy Jam, Pol, Ainn and their kids came over to my house yesterday. Though some other mommies could not make it, we still had our fun. Thank you to the ever talented comedian, Bibik Mumbles, who never fail to make us laugh. She is ONE CRAZY WOMAN!!! Hah hah ha!!

And the ever famous Jewel was in my house too!! She showed her creativeness on Ms Mumbles and Mummy Jam's hands.

As usual, every gatherings is always pot-luck, the mommies brought their delicious cookings and fruits and ice-creams and chocolates.

We also had the tudung demonstrations courtesy of Pol, and I became her model!

Thank you for the fun ladies. I really enjoyed our conversations and jokes. Yesterday was the very first time I revealed so much about myself, which normally I kept to myself. You ladies are so comfortable to talk to.

I can't wait for the big event on 26 August. Watch out ladies, a makeover diva is coming!! Heh heh.....

Visit my Multiply to view the photos of the gatherings.....

No comments: