Friday, September 23, 2005

TODAY IS FRIDAY

What!!! It's Friday already....

I could not remember what I've done for the past few days, except listening to THAT CD. Heh..heh... Favourite apeeee....!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. At this age, birthday was like any ordinary day. Just a simple lunch at Swensen's (where else! maybe because we could get free ice-cream on birthday) with Hubby and the kids.

And thank YOU, for the lovely gift. Errr...You still need to teach me how to use that butterfly thingy *shows innocent face*.

For the record, the mini renovation for my master toilet is yet to be completed. Ayooooo....it seems they take so long to renovate a simple toilet. But I'm ok with it, as long as they do a good job.

How I miss my bedroom and my bed so much....

Due to the renovation of the toilet, no one is allowed to enter the bedroom. Hubby has arranged all the furniture to one side of the room, and covered them with plastic, to minimise the dust on the furniture. As for we, the human beings in the house with very sensitive noses and allergy to dust, are barred to enter the room till the renovation work is over.

Hopefully by Monday, the contractor can finish all the work.

In the meantime....let me enjoy listening to my CD....

No comments: