Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'M BACK

It's been soooo long since my last update. I thought of leaving the blogging world for good, but I have such a fickle mind - to stop or not to stop, to stop or not to stop...

So now, here I am. Heh..heh...

Next year, ALL my kids will start school. Afrina will be in Primary One, Afiqah in Nursery and little Affandy will be in Pre-Nursery.

WHAT??? ALL my kids have grown up so fast!!! But all of them are still my BABIES.....

For all I know, they grow so fast and may ask to get married next *faints*

With all my kids in school, will I have more free time? Let me see....

Afiqah and Affandy will take their school bus at 11 am, then Afrina's turn at 12.00 pm.

Afiqah and Affandy will be back at 3 pm, so that means...I have 3 solid hours ON MY OWN!!!

Yahooooo........!! Now I'm getting excited.

But I can foresee that my morning will be very hectic, busy cooking, shouting, screaming etc...

Haiz.....I really love my life. I really do. Do I?

No comments: