Saturday, January 28, 2006

WACKY WACKY

Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday - loooooooong holiday!!

But no...not for me.

Of all days, Hubby has to work on those days. Yes, he has to work on the looooooooong holidays. Grrrrrr....

The the past week, he has been working overtime till VERY late. I'm not talking about 10 or 11 o'clock at night. NO! He came back earliest at 2 am, and that's the earliest he could be home. He even reached home after 3 am in the morning!!!

And this wacky mind of mine had started to run wild, imagining all the nonsense thoughts. I don't have to write here what's on my mind. I think you should know better. The kind of thoughts when Hubby came home VERY late saying he got loads of work and Wifey would ask herself, got work until so late meh...? Eh...Didn't I say I do not want to write about, why am I ranting away? There I told you, I blame it on my wacky mind.

I just need to bang my head on the wall, to keep all those negative thoughts away. Go away, you unconstructive, depressing thoughts. Donch you ever make me be a pessimistic. It just ain't ME!!!

The thing is....I miss talking to Hubby, yes I really do. He left early in the morning while I was busy with the kids, and he came back while I was already in my dreamland. Then the next morning, the kids would get his 100% attention before he left for work. And me.....*sob sob*

I just want to talk, yes, I said TALK! Just talk about what's going on in my life since he had been working overtime. Geeee....as though there's so much things happening in my life lately. But I also need his attention, you know. His 100% attention only for ME, ME and ME!!!

Errmmmm....what should I go to grab his attention? On no, this wacky mind is ON again.....

Enjoy your loooooooooooooong holidays!!

No comments: