Wednesday, January 04, 2006

YAHOOOOOO.....!!

I don't believe it!!

My house is soooooo quiet since 12 pm just now.

And I have been facing the PC since then. *wide grin*

Yesterday was quite chaotic as it was Affandy's first day of school. He was ok for a while, but upon seeing most of his classmates cried, he joined them too!! Aiyoh...and I had to stay in his class throughout the whole session.

As Afiqah is considered a senior at her school, so she's doing fine. Ada kerek sikit...

Afrina is very independent. As I need to attend to Affandy, I just let her onboard her school bus on her own. I did not manage to see her on recess time as the canteen was over-crowded with over-kiasu parents. So I just fetched her after school. It seems she enjoyed her first day and she met some new friends. I think the most enjoyable for her was that she got to buy her own meal with her own money. She even has planned what to eat for the next few days.

So I am really looking forward for tomorrow and the next and the next. At last...!!

I've taken some photos yesterday, go to my fotopages to view. Enjoy... :)

No comments: