Tuesday, March 07, 2006

THE VENT

Heh heh.....

*Wiping dusty blog*

The PARADISE thingy only last a few days, or should I say, nights. Now I'm back to the REALITY island.

I was not actually that busy to update, I'm just plain L-A-Z-Y.

There's nothing much to update anyway.

But today I need to vent out!

Since the school started in January, I have been enjoying my 3 hours of free time. The free time starts from sending Afrina to take her school bus till fetching Afiqah and Affandy from the downstairs.

My 3 hours of free time were mainly being spent in front of the PC, chatting with my MSN buddies. Sometimes I went out for lunch with some friends and did some shopping on my own. A few times I cleared the house chores.

Sad to say that.....with effect from April, the 3 hours of free time will be taken away from me.

Why?

Thank you to the bus operator for my two youngest kids! They raised the bus fare not once, but TWICE this year!!! I know they will raise again in July, just like previous years. And I have to pay for two kids. On top of that, I also have to pay for the school holidays in June and December.

After doing extreme calculations and a lot of thinking, I decided to send and fetch them MYSELF.

But then there's Afrina. If I were to send the other two to school, Afrina will not be in time for her school bus.

Got to crack my brains to think of the solutions.

In the end, my decision is.....

I'll send all three MYSELF!!

So I have to sacrifice my free time for them. We have to leave home as early as 10.30 a.m to send Afiqah and Affandy to school. Then I'll send Afrina to school. I will have about half an hour for me to go back home and have a quick lunch and perform my prayer. By 1.45 p.m I have to leave home to fetch Afiqah and Affandy. We will reach home almost 3 pm.

Upon reaching home, I have to entertain those two, cook, housework etc....

Later at 6.15 pm, I have to drag them both to fetch their eldest sister. I have to pray hard that they do not take their afternoon nap at that time. I have no strength to carry them all the way to Afrina's school. And I do not dare to leave them on their own, at home, sleeping. So either I have to keep them busy and awake, or wake them up before 6 p.m if they sleep.

I don't see any free time for me to even check my emails.

Haizzzzz......This is my life, as an Ummi!

No comments: