Friday, April 28, 2006

MY BOY AND HER GIRL

MIL called up saying she wanted to "borrow" all my kids for the weekend.

Since Afrina has her weekend madrasah on Saturday morning, so only Afiqah and Affandy are available. So I asked two of them if they wanted to sleep with their nenek. As always, Afiqah was so eager and excited to be with her nenek.

But when I asked Affandy, he simply answered, "Nak Ummi!"

I asked him several times, his answer was still the same.

That's my boy..... *evil grin*

So, this weekend, I shall be one daughter less. Good thing, I can concentrate on Afrina's revision and also at the same time, to complete my project L1.

But Afiqah's pet pot pet pot will still be missed......

I had dinner with her and her kids just now. Quite some time we have not get in touch with each other as she has returned back to the work force. So before my make-up runtuh, I got her son to snap a picture of us.....


Then I noticed that someone was holding someone's hand....


And they happily agreed when I asked to pose together. Look closely at their hands....


Auuuwwwww......The little girl is so mentel like the mother!!

No comments: