Friday, January 05, 2007

HERE AGAIN

OK, I'm back here :)

Call me itchy, I don't mind, I just wanna write.

Expressing my ramblings on the other web address, just don't give me the kick. Lately I have lots of things of my mind. I just need to vent them out and pen my thoughts down.

The contents of my blog this time round may be merepek, may be meaningful. It may be nothing to you, but like I said, I have to let it out.

I chose a simple web design, no more fancy dandy template. Dulu bolehlah, tengah kemarok!! Now dah maintainkan, so a simple one will do for me.

Please be nice, welcome me back :)

Heh heh........

7 comments:

Lynnette said...

memang terserlah ke-itchy-an mu

Lynna said...

kekekeke mentel tau Ummi ni !!

NoR said...

weyyy!! guess wat..im back too..tapi kan blom lagi habak pat rakyat jelata la !

Aryna said...

Aku akui keitchyan ku.....Heh heh.

Hunny Bunnies said...

itchy pun itchy lah, gua tak kisah, glad to have you back...
W E L C O M E B A C K ! ! !

Lisa said...

mentel betul... ish!

joyah, agak2 ko pun nak itot?

ms mumbles said...

pandai pon si cosmo....


beb, gua dah cakap, blogging pat saner tu tak gerek..tak se-thrill blogging pat blogspot...dgrlah pakar mengenyam....:D :D :D