Monday, January 15, 2007

I CRY HARD.....

For once, I found a novel that touched my heart, made me cry, real hard.

I describe this novel as touching, heartbreaking, poignant, affecting, emotive, haunting, heartrending, tear jerking.....

After reading, the characters in the novel really haunts me, till now. They left a huge impact on me. I kept thinking about Hassan, Amir and Sohrab.

Deep in my heart, I was hoping that Amir got the chance to meet Hassan. But....*sob sob*

As highly recommended by her, I also extremely vouch for this novel. I just have to own this book. It worth reading over and over again.

If this novel can touch my heart, I'm pretty sure it will do the same to you....

"Do you want me to run that kite for you? For you, a thousand times over...."

7 comments:

NoR said...

been along time since i read novels, definitely will try to get fm library or probably i'll purchase it. thanks beb !

ms mumbles said...

told you....


lenkali, dengar cakap pakar..

pakar suwoh baca, baca..takmo banyak tanya...

everytime i read or hear that line "For you, a thousand times over...." my heart ACHES.
Aches big time.
Sob.

Jama said...

same with nor, it's been a while since I last read a novel, nanti nak cari jugak lah...

Shaikha said...

so it's a worth reading novel ya ! I luv a good novel.. where did u get this one from ?.. Borders ader?

But the story heartwrenching and so sedih.com eh?... ni yg tak best ni, nanti aku nangis - saper nak lap air mater ku yg so precious ni ? :(

Aryna said...

Nor & Mummy - Dgr cakap pakar mumbles tu, pegi cari buku tu sampai dapat!!

Mumbles - Ye lah makcik!!

Shaikha - Pinjam aje kat library dulu. Lepas tu baru bole gi shopping. Kat borders sure ada.

Eleh....nangis ah depan Bapaknye Zed tu, biar dia tolong mop airmata yg meleleh tu.... Heh..

Nora n.s. said...

Hi Rina,
your multiply brought me here...hehe.
Talking abt reading a novel.....hmm, it has been months that I have not done that. Will grab this bk at ebay.

Kak Nora (Tx)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.