Friday, February 23, 2007

THE DILEMMA

I'm in dilemma. And I hate this situation. Whatever decision made, I'm at the losing side.

Sometimes in this life, you have to choose, either to consider other people's feeling or to think of only yourself.

I've been keeping mum about it since the day Hubby left Singapore. But now I can't hold it any longer. I do not want my discomfort becomes hatred.

At first I thought 'someone' is sincere to help me out since Hubby is not in town. But then I realized that 'someone' took Hubby's absence for granted. Hubby's absence is more to that 'someone's' advantage. The pity for me is questionable and unconvincing.

To make the story short, I don't feel comfortable at my own abode. My privacy has been breached.

It's so unfair to me.....

I don't need anyone else to take over Hubby's fatherly duties.

I'm confident that I can manage on my own when Hubby is not in town. I know Allah will protect me and my children. This is not the first time Hubby works oversea. Somehow I have survived those ordeals. Alhamdulillah.....

So, I have to do something. I want my privacy and my rights back. I am willing to face any consequences from the decision that I've made.

Please Allah......

Make this easier for me.....

Please strengthen my faith in YOU.....

6 comments:

Lynna said...

{{ big Hugs }} to ummi. !!

aiseyman .. kecian lah .

the Abah coming back in few more days rite ?

banyakkan bersabar je lah sis !
* wink *

Lynnette said...

i know how u feel.. i'm always there for you.. hope things will be fine again as before...

if u need my "idea" again.. you know where to find me.

*evil grin*

stay strong ok!

Hestia said...

Sis!nanti jumpa kul 5 ok!

NoR said...

is that "someone"...that "someone" ..

u mean..that "someone" staying with u now..while your dh is away..

aiyoooo...

just take it as a test...i know it's easy said than done.

((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

hi sis! glad 2 met u semlm... such a nice evening spend wif d others lovely ladies....
take care ya...

MamaElla said...

Sabar aje..dan take thing easy...