Monday, March 05, 2007

MY DAYS

Hubby is back since last Thursday.

My routine and mundane life continues as usual.

But since last Tuesday, I feel like a brand new person. I started something that I yearned to start long time ago. I've been searching for a place to start, but I did not realized that it can be started right at my own abode. Thank you Allah for making it so much easier for me.

Hubby came back from work so late on Friday night, but he purposely did not want to work on last weekends, just to spend quality time with us. I knew he was tired, but he was not in town for the last three weeks, so only on weekends he could make up the missing days with us.

On Saturday, we started with our late expensive lunch at a restaurant in Sembawang. (To me, over S$30 for a simple single meal for a family IS expensive). Then we headed to Vivocity and this was where Hubby gave in to the kids when they pleaded with him to buy some items from Toys'R'Us. The Cars collections for Affandy and make-up kits for the girls. As for me, I got to buy lenses for one-year usage. So kira fair and square lah, as each of us get something from Hubby.

After our weekly religious class on Sunday, we headed to Tebrau City, JB, for our lunch. I have no intention for shop as I know I will be back there on this coming March school holidays. After lunch, Hubby filled petrol for our car and we reached home before 5 pm.

I am so looking forward for the March school holidays as Hubby has confirmed taking leaves to bring us out. Yeah.......!

7 comments:

NoR said...

beb, March hols ko nak gi mana?
im not sure if im going bck KL or just rot here...!

Aryna said...

tak pegi mana2 ah.... budak2 ada excursion. aku nak shopping gillerrr kat JB aje.... :)

Lady_A said...

suka nye ummi kita ni! hehhehe

Jama said...

I thought school holidays you nak kena balik kampung?

MaryaLatino said...

wah bestnyer...nak pergi shopping...i nak ikut bleh tak? hehehe ;P

Shaikha said...

eh ! I pon nak ikot gi shopping arr.. !!

Neway, this Sat free tak.. we go date2 for lunch ! (see Marya & me blog)... hope can see ya !!

ME said...

enjoy lah eh hb dah balik nak shopping sakan nti eh..