Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I am a teacher

Alhamdulillah, I think Afiqah is fully recovered from HFMD. No more ulcers in her mouth, and I do not see any blisters on her hands and feet either. But since her MC is till end of this week, I just let her stay at home.

While Afrina and Affandy, still have ulcers in their mouth. Good thing is that both do not have blisters on their hands and feet. Affandy do not really care about his ulcers as he ate almost anything. And yes, he talks a lot! But Afrina has some difficulty in swallowing food and talking. These few days she only ate porridge, and ice-cream for all the three of them.

I went to Afiqah and Affandy's school to collect their homework. They were given the whole of one week's school work. So they may be sick, but lessons still going on from home. And I am their teacher.

I realized that it's not easy to home school my children. They are not just completing their homework, but I have to teach them the new topics that are given. They need to catch up on their lessons so they will not fall back behind. Sometimes they are easy to coach, sometimes they do not co-operate enough. So that will make Ummi's blood go upstairs!!

Affandy kept asking what day is today and asked is it school holiday. When I replied no, he will raise the same old questions again and again - then why he is not in school!

Afiqah has started to miss her classmates. She even wanted to go to school by herself and asked me to look after Affandy. Like real, huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not easy eh..tapikan kekadang parents expect too much from teachers tau..kalau kita jadik teacher baru kita tau how difficult it is to handle a class of 20-30..

hope every1 at home is doing great! c u tonite, insyaAllah :)


kk

Anonymous said...

good evening teacher Rina. good to hear ur kids getting better :)

take care dear jaga diri hati dan iman :)

Anonymous said...

huhu sape tu yg tanpa nama?

kg~

Anonymous said...

*raise hand* chicher, hassan husain join chicher's class can?

I guess by now the kids are well and about kan rinacute....!You take care and rest well:)

hugstorinaygmmgcutelahh..

:))

Anonymous said...

hehehe...afiqah cute lah dah tak sabar nak gi skolah.. :)