Friday, July 18, 2008

A Test From Allah, For Me

It all started when Afiqah complained about having headache. She came back from school on Wednesday, saying the she needed to lie down because she got got headache. I thought it's because of the heat, so after she finished her homework, I let her rest.

On Thursday morning, she complained of "sakit hati". Ugh? Knowing that she can be a drama princess, at times, so I thought she meant her chest was in pain. But no, she insisted that it's "sakit hati". I asked how the pain felt like? It was like "cocok-cocok kat dalam hati". The funny thing was when her Abah asked, how she could get "sakit hati". She replied, "Mana Afiqah tau, Allah dah nak kasi, Afiqah sakit lah!" I should be smiling at that answer, right?

Due to her "sakit hati", I let her be absence from school yesterday.

But last night, after she performed her Maghrib, and was about to salaam me, I noticed small red dots on her fingers. I took a closer look and found a few more on both her palms. I felt so uneasy already. I took the torchlight and asked her to open her mouth. Hah!! I knew she got it already.....HFMD!!

No wonder she's been complaining of difficultly in swallowing food. Nothing on her feet yet and only a few on her hands. But the ulcers in the mouth has spread to her tongue. So I brought her to the doctor and she has 1 week MC.

I really really hope that her siblings will not get it. So far there's no obvious sign on them yet.

I need your prayers, my friends....

6 comments:

NoR said...

oh dear! May Allah make it easy for you and may afiqah recovers quickly. ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Syafakillah buat Afiqah... insya'Allah akan sembuh cepat dan tak kan melarat pd kakak dan adiknya. U too take care sis, dun worry k *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Insya'Allah..she'll have a speedy recovery..at least the ulcers first..lotsa liquid n also,icecream is good to relieve the sores..insya'Allah.Take care all in the house and hugs*

Anonymous said...

masyaAllah..Allah sayang afiqah!! semoga cepat sembuh, insyaAllah dan semoga afiqah dah tak sakit hati lagik :) sunggoh kiut drama princess ni! hugs loads!



kk

Anonymous said...

Semoga adik Afiqah tabah dan sabar, dan moga cepat sembuh..insya Allah.

Aryna said...

thank you sisters for all your doa... I appreciate them very much!!