Friday, August 15, 2008

I need...

"Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested.?" ~ Al-Ankabut : 2

"And surely, We shall try you till We test those who strive hard (for the Cause of Allah) and the patient ones, and We shall test your facts (i.e. the one who is a liar, and the one who is truthful)." ~ Muhammad : 31



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I really don't know where to start. It all happened in a blink.

What I know is that, I'm facing the bitter sweet of Allah's test on me.

The test which I hope is not too much for me to bear.

I really need physical, emotional and spiritual strength for me to carry on.

I need prayers from you, my friends....*sob sob*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

my heart and prayers are with you, kak rina my love....

Anonymous said...

that was me - muna. :)

Aryna said...

muna sayang....even if you did not leave your name here, I knew it was you....nobody calls me affectionately "kak rina my love", except YOU. Jazakillah, muna my love...

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams Kak Rina,

sending you my hugs.. you'll get through this...insya'allah..

Take care...//Ummu Habib

Anonymous said...

Allah hanya menduga apa yg kita mampu ... insya'Allah you'll do fine. Take care *hugs*

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you, sis. Insya allah.

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

u r always in my prayers, insyaAllah..



love loads!
kk

Aryna said...

Thank you to all my dear sisters, Ummu Habib, Busu, The Woman & KK. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your du'a...

Anonymous said...

take care dear and remember Allah is always with u. love u hugs

kg