Saturday, January 31, 2009

Have Faith In HIM

I used to chat online a lot. Almost everyday. But I've stopped chatting for a long time already. Only on a few occasions when I needed to discuss something important, then I would be online with that person only. I feel it's better to stay this way.

While I was checking through my Facebook, a friend whom I love dearly, invited me to chat. I was ecstatic as it's been quite sometime since I talked to her. She is facing trials from Allah right now and she accepts her fate very well. I wish I have half of her strength to go through trials in life. She is one strong woman. I learn a lot from her.

The sweetest thing is that, even though she herself is going through some rough time now, she offers her hand to help someone who is in need. I am touch by her sincerity. I am impress with her positiveness in life.

After we updated each other on what's happening in our lives, I realized something. There's a reason behind anything that happen. Allah arranges our lives so perfectly. HE is the All-Knowing. HE closes one door but opens a few other opportunities for us. HE knows what's best for us. We need to open our eyes and open our heart to see and feel the blessings. We just need to believe and have deep faith in HIM.

No comments: