Monday, April 20, 2009

Discomfort

Taking the MRT alone from one end to another end was no fun at all. It would be better if I travel with someone. At least I had someone to distract me.

I saw what I should not see. Looking down at my shoes all the way helps though.

I heard what I should not hear. If only I turned on the volume of my MP3 loud enough.

I smelt what I should not smell. Tyring hard not to puke. I could faint.

I almost touched what I should not touch. Trying hard to keep my ablution stays.

Sat between two male strangers was very scary. I wanted to gave up my seat but my journey was still long way to go. And I didn't want to stand with more men around me. So I stayed put. One of them falls asleep and ALMOST landed his head on my lap. I asked for Allah's help, and that man's handphone rang. Phew.....

I'm not being stuck-up here, just posting my discomfort taking the MRT alone. If I have the choice, I want Hubby to send me wherever I need to go.

Or staying home is so much better choice........

1 comment:

Janna said...

Salam kak,

Miss u so much! Yes, i have the same fear when taking the train, sometimes i wish there's like a seat closet to close me up from the rest until my destination.