Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I'M BACK!!!

Yes, I know...I should update. Been verrrry busy to really sit down and type. Well..here I am!

Where should I start? Sunday...was a very hectic and busy day. I celebrated my son's 1st birthday (even though his exact birthdate will be tomorrow, 23rd). A lot of guests came in and out...and I think I was a very lousy host. For those who came..sorry if I couldn't entertain you much. And thank you very much for coming to celebrate and for all those lovely presents and $$$$!!! Affandy got a lot of toys and the problem now..I don't know where to put them!

I was delighted when my friends from Cyberibu came. Thanks kawan-kawan, you girls ROCK!

I also would like to express my appreciation to my darling cousin, Linda, who sponsored the birthday cake. It's sooo yummmyyyy!!!! Thanks girl!

By the way, my in-laws "borrowed" my two little princesses that night. They promised to "return" them on tomorrow. I miss the girls sooo much!

Monday....was cleaning day. Washed all the "perioks", vacuuming, mopping, rearranging the furniture, washing the laundry...and the list goes on and on and on and on....PENAT TAU!

Today I feel sad. I went to visit my cousin brother in hospital this afternoon. There's a tumour grow in his stomach that had already spread. He got 4 lovely kids and he is the sole breadwinner. When I spoke to his wife, I was touched when she said, "I have to be strong cause I know he needs me more than ever." When I went home, I tried to imagine me in her shoes. Can I be as strong as her? Who would be there for me if this happen to me? Sometimes, we always take things for granted when our loved ones are around. I am very ashamed of myself. I pray that Allah will guide me to become a good and "more tolerance" wife. May Allah strengthen my faith and dismiss my pride. May Allah protect my family, relatives and friends that I loved. Amin....