Thursday, June 24, 2004

WHERE ARE MY GIRLS???

My two adorable girls are still not back from their holidays yet! They were supposed to return yesterday, but they are still at my in-laws' house at JB. I really miss them so much. This house is so quiet without their bickering at each other, their laughter and their demand. Sometimes I wonder, do they miss me?

Yesterday was Affandy's 1st birthday. He can stand up on his own now, hopefully he can learn to walk soon. I can see that he miss his sisters also.

I had a lunch date with my husband yesterday. It's so awkward to eat with just the three of us. Later at night, my hubby's buddy came by to our house with his girlfriend. She is so tall, taller than my hubby in fact. But she is so sweet and very friendly. We became friends immediately and I like her a lot. We went to Mustafa Centre (yes chapati, again) and had our dinner there. And guess what, we bought a new 14" colour TV!!! The old one was out of order for so long and we were TVless in our master bedroom. Come to think of it, why a 5-room flat needs to have 3 TV's?

Later today I planned to bring Affandy to Changi Airport to send off my 2 aunts and uncle to Umrah. I really hope I can go to Umrah again. Mecca is a very beautiful and peaceful place. Insya'Allah...one day we will go one whole family.