Thursday, June 17, 2004

I'M NOT A SUPERWOMAN :-(

Early in the morning I put breakfast on your table
And make sure that your coffee had it sugar and cream
Your eggs are over-easy, you taste it lightly
What missing is your morning kiss that you used to greet me

Now you see the juicy sour, that it used to be so sweet
And I can't help but to wonder if you're talking about me
We don't talk the way we used to talk
It's hurting so deep....
I got my pride, I will not cry
But its making me weak

I'm not your superwoman
I'm not the kind of girl that you can let down
And thinks that everything's ok
Boy I am only human

I rushed my way thru the rush hour just to make it for you
I want to make sure your dinner will be waiting for you
But when you get there, you just say you're not hungry at all
You said you rather read the paper and you don't want to talk

You like to say that I'm just crazy when I said that you've changed
I'm convinced I know the problem, you don't love me same
You just go and thru it all, and you're not being fair
I got my pride, I will not cry
But its making me weak

Baby look into the corner of your mind
I'll always be there for you through good and bad times
But I can't be the superwoman that you want me to be
I'll give my love, everlasting love
If you return love to me.....