Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I'M TIRED

I feel very tired today. So much things to do. With Affandy's birthday party just round the corner, still got a lot to do.

This morning, after sending Afrina to "kelas ngaji", I rushed back to cook as Dear Hubby is going back for lunch. Then I went again to fetch Afrina and with my 3 kids, we went to Vista Point to get the bread and milk. All of us were sweating as the weather was so hot today.

This morning also Hubby has brought down the curtains and I've washed them. I managed to wipe the windows and its soooooo dusty!!! Of coz I didn't open the grill, I don't dare. Just wiped the inside will do. The girls & I cleared their room. We threw away all the unwanted and broken toys. They have so many toys! Still have loadful of laundries to do and the list go on and on and on and on.....

Anyway, my good friend, Lin mentioned me in her blog entry today. Thanks Lin...I think you are great too!