Monday, June 14, 2004

What Did I Do Today?

Monday...I'm quite satisfied for the work done today. Finally after almost 6 years living in our own house, hubby asked the aircon man to service our air-conditioners. Years of complaining and nagging that our aircon was not that cold....now I got no more reason to complain. Thanks hubby..I appreciate what you have done..Love you muack!

And I have cleared the whole basket of clothes for ironing!!!! Well done Ummi!! My kids and I locked ourselves in my room and we switched on the air con (just serviced ok), we on the radio. The girls played dressed up with my tudungs, while my boy played by himself in his cot. The girls messed my room, but why should I mind. My heart melts watching them playing. As long as I can finished my ironing!

Hubby work afternoon shift today. Meaning we only can meet him the next morning coz by the time he comes back..all of us will be having our sweet dreams..I hope.

No comments: