Monday, July 12, 2004

MY BLISSFULL MARRIAGE

Alhamdulillah....yesterday was my 7th year wedding anniversary.

Time flies really fast. I've been a wife for 7 years and blessed with a wonderful husband, two beautiful daughters and a charming son. I am very grateful to Allah s.w.t. Thinking back all those years...can't believe that I have come this far. Being a wife is not easy...being a good wife is much more difficult. So many things that I have learnt in this marriage. This marriage has formed me into a "real person". It taught me all about love, responsibilities, and sharing. Of course, every marriage there are ups and downs, but in the end, love that all matters. I believe that love can do wonders.

Just to remind myself what we have achieved so far in this marriage ~

1997 ~ Legally married and honeymoon at Gold Coast Australia and Medan. We also went to Mekah to perform Umrah.
1999 ~ Nurin Izzah Afrina was born. And we moved to our own house.
2002 ~ After years of trying, Nurin Haida Afiqah was conceived and born.
2003 ~ We were blessed with a son unexpectedly, Muhammad Baqir Affandy.

Alhamdulillah, I have everything and I couldn't ask for more. Thank You ALLAH!!!

I really had fun yesterday. We went out with our kids to celebrate. We went to Esplanade and the children was happy to see the Merlion. It's been years since I went to that place. A lot have changed. We took some photos and walked from one end to the other. Luckily the weather was cloudly yesterday.

Then we have our dinner at Breeks. They served halal western food. That was the first time I ate there. Not bad! But the children enjoyed more cause with all the fried foods they served. We reached home before nine and straight away I put them to sleep. So I have some time alone with hubby......(wink)