Wednesday, September 15, 2004

SHORT TRIP

During the school holidays, we went to Port Dickson for a short trip. We stayed at Guoman Resort for 2 nights. Hubby drove all the way there. It was about 4 hours drive from Singapore.

At Port Dickson, I found nothing interesting in particular. Port Dickson is just a small town in Negeri Sembilan. But the resort that we were staying was not a bad choice. The atmosphere was very relaxing and they have a beautiful swimming pool.



My children enjoyed the most as they got the opportunity to swim for 2 consecutive days. Me and hubby got no choice but to join them. It was fun actually as we got the pool almost to ourselves. It was not a peak season so not many guests around.

Here's the pictures of my 3 little "swimmers".....


After a couple of rounds, someone doze off....

We continue to have fun in the pool, while we let him being lullabyed by the cool water.

We drove back to Singapore on Thursday. Upon returned home, the house chores were waiting for me. Got two bags of dirty laundries to clear. But the short trip somehow made me relax and I was grateful that I could spend quality time together. Looking forward to the December holidays.....where should we go?



No comments: