Thursday, September 16, 2004

KIDS' TALK

Yesterday, the rain poured heavily. But that did not stop me from going to my friend's house, Kak Gee. I brought all my kids along while hubby drove us there.

My friend has a 7 years old son, Hakim. He is so good looking and very friendly towards my girls. Afrina was playing playdoh with him. Suddenly their conversation caught my attention.

Afrina : Kita buat cincin untuk Hakim. Cantik tak?
Hakim : Ayooo...mana lelaki boleh pakai cincin!
Afrina : Boleh! Abah kita pakai cincin. Sebab dia dah married dengan Ummi kita.
Hakim : OKlah. Abe kita belum married dengan Ummi awak, mana kita boleh pakai cincin?
Afrina : Takpelah, pakai bedek-bedek aje. Cuma orang dah married aje pakai cincin betul-betul.

I couldn't help myself from laughing. Where did she get the idea that only married couples can wear rings? I don't remember telling her that. Maybe she observed that me and hubby have our wedding bands on our fingers. Kids these days.......

No comments: