Saturday, September 18, 2004

WHAZZUP WIF TODAY!!!

Age is nothing but a number! Who cares what the calendar says, with an upbeat attitude, you can be as young as you feel. Woman today can look great in their thirties because it's the attitude to life that matters, not your chronological age!

"You're only as young as you feel" is a saying with a lot of truth to it. How you feel on the inside is reflected in your appearance. There's also a saying, "the older you get, the wiser you are". But you have to figure out yourself, which part of you are getting wiser. As for me....I'm trying to figure out myself or am I lost somewhere?

Yes, today I am a year older. Alhamdulillah, I am very thankful and grateful to Allah. I just feel that as years go by, birthday is just like any other day. But I feel happy if people remember my birthday, it shows that they care. It's the thoughts that counts.

I spent my birthday with my love ones. I think the ones who are the excited most are my children. Birthday is a great deal to them. Hubby brought us to lunch at Swensen's. Eating ice-creams at Swensen's is a MUST! Look at the girls...


I got mine too...ice-cream compliments from Swensen's specially for birthday lady (and thanks to Mahd for the information)


And this is my birthday lunch...


After lunch, we walked around Causeway Point to look for my present. Hubby got a few things on his mind and he let me choose. I have decided on one but the price is EXPENSIVE. I told him to try to survey at other places so we could compare prices. I am not going to reveal the present until I have receive it. Geeee...I'm so excited!

I have a wonderful time spending my birthday with my family. And thank you for all the best wishes from my relatives and friends.

Love life, love yourself and life couldn't be better!

No comments: