Friday, October 08, 2004

As I'm writing this, I'm feeling very excited and nervous. Insya'Allah, later at 2.00 pm, I'll be meeting a group of mummies' bloggers at Causeway Point. This is organized by Lyana. I wonder how she do it to group about 14 mummies to meet up. She is so efficient!!!

For those who don't know me, I am a shy person by nature. But once you get to know me better, I can be bubbly and loving. Meeting these new friends without knowing them and wonder how they look like, really make me nervous. Butterflies churning in my stomach. I might know some of them through blogging.

Later this Sunday, a group of bloggers will gather at my house. This will also make me nervous even though I'm the host. I like the way they call me "Ummi", makes us more closer affectionately. They are just like my younger sisters which I never had. So girls (you know who you are)...ready for some fun this Sunday???

No comments: