Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I really had fantastic time yesterday. Linda's parents fetched me at about 5 p.m. Then they told me that they were going to pick Linda from her workplace. So, Linda joined us on our trip to Geylang.

My aunt brought me to a shop where we get some ornaments. Linda kept pestering us to hurry up as she was hungry! *Tak senang aku nak shopping!* I bought for my girls a jilbab and off we went to City Plaza for our dinner. We ate at a restaurant called Pelangi Biru, which Linda insisted to go there. Linda and I ordered Pattaya Fried Rice, which we regretted cause it's tasteless. End up we bought back the food.

Afiqah, as usual threw her tantrums anytime and anywhere she liked. Lucky I have my cousin and aunt around, if not, how could I handled her. We performed our Maghrib prayer at Darul Arqam and they sent me back home. I called hubby to meet us at our void deck and together we went to Pasar Malam. This was the fourth time I went. Just couldn't resist Pasar Malam. Die die must go!!

I was dead tired upon reaching home. Got the children and myself ready to bed and off to slumberland....

Oh yes, I've change my template. This will do for the time being. Or maybe I will change to my old one. Emmmmmm.......

No comments: