Monday, December 20, 2004

SUPER NOT SO LONG UPDATE

Another short recap....

Saturday, 18 December 2004

Met up with Hubby's buddies, which of course, she was there too. We met at Parkway Parade, walked around, did a little shopping and had our munch at McDonalds. Then hangout at my place till 11.00 p.m. Farihin and Farah wore The Incredibles' shirts, but unfortunately, didn't have the chance to snap Farah's picture. Well, at least I've snapped photo of Elastigirl and Dash!!



Sunday, 19 December 2004

Brought my kids to Lot 1 to meet up with Linda and BabyHD. Had our lunch there and did another round of little shopping.


The handsome brudders, Danial and Affandy waiting for their food....

And....Linda gave me this.....

BabyHD got one too.... I think she had her year-end bonus, hence bought us the gift. The rest of KO Gang....pergi buat baik dengan Linda, mana tau boleh dapat jugak!! Thank you KOnda!!!

Linda's dad picked us from Lot 1 and sent BabyHD home. Then the rest of us headed to Geylang to borong kain. Went to Linda's house to perform our Maghrib prayer and her dad sent me home. Thank you hor Apek..he he he....

Upon reaching home, Hubby asked if I want to go to Pasar Malam at Vista Point. I was exhausted and Afiqah was already asleep, so he went with Afrina and Affandy.

*****************************


Today, Linda's mum ask me if I want to join her to go Geylang again. Emmmmm....since I've already finished cook and clear the laundry, why not. The children would love to go out again. I asked for Hubby's permission and he said, "Wah, Ummi asyik jalan aje..." Ok apeeee.....

No comments: