Thursday, December 09, 2004

The recap....

Monday, 6 December 2004

I asked MIL's help to take care of my girls on Tuesday as I need to send Affandy for his 18-months injection on Wednesday. But she fetched my girls on Monday night. So I was 'daughter-less' for these few days.

Tuesday, 7 December 2004

Afrina called from her nenek's house saying she missed me already. Oh darling..I miss you too. But when I spoke to Afiqah, she said "Fiqah busyuk nenek, Fiqah nak nenek". Just one night she was with her nenek, and thrust aside me already! This cannot be man!!!

Since I was only with Affandy, I called up these two lovely ladies for lunch. Met Linda at her workplace and walked slowly to meet Lin at Fig & Olive.

This was the first time they both met. I took a cab all the way from Woodlands to town but it worth the trip. The food there was delicious and I had great company. With Affandy busy eating his fries, we had a good laugh while having our lunch. They brought me window shopping at Amara Shopping Centre. Took a cab back to home after that.

Wednesday, 8 December 2004

In the morning, hubby sent us to Polyclinic. I thought hubby would only stayed for a while but he was with me all the way. Good thing he was with me as Affandy is one tough and active kid. He couldn't sit still for a minute. But he didn't cry after receiving the jab. Nurse said he is still small and underweight. It's ok with me as long as he is healthy.

I will update again later. Met up with some of the KO Gang for dinner. Stay tune for more......

No comments: