Thursday, December 09, 2004

OK...update on yesterday's KO gathering.

I took a cab to Crown Prince Hotel and I reached there early infact about 6.20 p.m. So I just strolled along the area with Affandy. Met Linda and Aliyah later and we went in Swensen's to wait the the others to arrived. As I need to perform my Maghrib prayer, asked the girls' help to look after Affandy as he was sleeping. I met Ramblerine and Nizah *waves at Nizah* at the mosque. I think Affandy was angry with me as I left him with an unknown and a familiar stranger *grin at Aliyah and Linda*. He did not want to look up and just clinged to me. Ermmm..I wondered what have the girls done to him?

Sleeping on his stroller....
Don't even want to look at Ummi...
But just for a while. When his favourite food came, he was his usual self. The whole Swensen's could hear his voice.

The lady of the nite...Lizanoor, came while her fans took her pictures. Linda and me had to stand up to give way to her *wink at Lizanoor*. I keep the story short, we really had fun and we teased and joked with each other non-stop. And we took pictures of each other non-stop. The other patrons around us came and went, but we were still there. The best part was....the dinner was on Linda!!! *kiss Linda*. If I had known, I would order more and tapau for my hubby. *grin* Thank you Linda...

We dispersed after taking group photo. I really looking forward to meet the girls again. Hopefully this round we have the full KO strength. Wishing Th0ts, Hunny, Elmo and BabyHD were there yesterday. Till the next gathering.....


The boy on the stroller tak tau nak letak mana...

No comments: