Wednesday, January 19, 2005

As I am typing this, my head is drowsy due to the flu medicine that I took just now. I am also shivering even though the weather is hot outside. Yes, I am sick, and so are Afrina, Afiqah and Affandy. All of us has been down with flu and cough.

But Afrina is the worst among us as she had fever since Sunday night. She was absent from school on Monday as her temperature was quite high. By afternoon, she has started sweating and she looked fine, so she went to school on Tuesday. But last night, her temperature rose again, and her coughing made her vomited. I send her to see doctor this morning, and she got 2 days of MC. She had 5 types of medicine to take. I just let her rest and hopefully she can recover soon.

Afiqah just started to cough and a slight running nose. It looks like she is fit to go to school. I gave her the medicine before she goes to school just now. Hopefully she did not fall asleep as the medicine will make her drowsy.

As usual, my Affandy will get cranky and agitated easily when he is sick. It was so difficult to get him to take the medicine as he would struggle and cried his heart out. I got no choice but to force him to swallow the medicine. How I wish Hubby was here to help me out....

I really hope that we could recover fast as I really need to be back on my feet again. I just feel that I can't afford to fall sick. There are so many things to do and I do not want to rely on Hubby so much. He has been very helpful and I am really grateful for that.

Thank you for those who has tagged and wrote some comments for me. I really need to rest and to be myself again. I will visit each of you once I am fine.

By the way, the cookies that I made last week was just a try out. It's not meant for Hari Raya Haji. I thought of baking something today but I don't have the strength. And I miss my class today.....

No comments: