Sunday, June 26, 2005

THE NEW ME....

Thank you to all, for the birthday wishes to my son.

School will reopen tomorrow. That mean I will be back on my hectic routine again.

Send Afrina - go market - cook - send Afiqah - fetch Afrina - fetch Afiqah. If only both girls are in the same session, so I do not have to run up and down.

I had terrific times with my kids during the school holidays. That was where I built up my confidence to bring the kids out on my own. And the best part, now I'm more confident to take the buses and trains with them, no more relying on taxis. I saved really a lot on that. I am so proud of myself.

And I am grateful to some of my bloggers friends - Salina, Yati CCK, & Mummy Jam - who instigated me to take my first LRT trip. Starting from there, I have learnt to ride MRTs and buses with my kids. I have even travelled on MRT from Changi Airport to Woodlands - the longest journey on a public transport with my kids!

Most importantly, I have learnt to relax when going out with my kids. No more tension and anxiety.

So Hubby, you nak kerja, kerjalah. *grins*

No comments: