Thursday, June 30, 2005

WAKE UP UMMI, WAKE UP!!!!!

I was too comfortable with the school holidays, now I've got hard time adjusting back to the normal routine. Every morning is a sure rush for me. I can't go back to bed after the subuh prayer, as Afrina is in the morning session. Her bus transport will pick her up as early as 7.25 a.m.

Afiqah and Affandy are early riser, like me. Once they heard a commotion outside their bedroom, they knew that Ummi has woke up to sent their sister to school. I have no choice but to bring along these two kopet kids downstairs with me, or even to the market. Why can't they just continue to sleep till I get back from the market?

I am feeling so guilty now. I have not touch my oven and sewing machine for more than a month. I miss the baking and sewing. My sewing projects were left untouched. I bet that my sewing machine has been covered by dust.

And my oven, I should have turn it on even if I'm not using it. Just to warm-up the oven, to let it know that I'm not neglecting it again.

And yes, Affandy lost my ezlink card. Not just mine, Afrina's too. The last time I saw, he was playing with the cards. Then it's gone. Just like that. I have searched everywhere, I can't find them at all.

When I asked him, he answered, "Uh, no, no, no."

Afiqah simply said, "Takpelah, kan boleh beli baru punyeee..." Amboi budak ni...

At least Afrina said, "Kalau nak jalan, kita pakai coins ajelah, kan Ummi ada banyak"

Emmmm....sedap sikit hati Ummi dengar.

No comments: