Tuesday, June 21, 2005

SWIMMING MOVIE BOWLING SHOPPING!!!

Today we had sooooo much fun!

Or rather......I had so much fun!

Hubby deliberately took leave just to spent time with us. I love to go out on weekdays as most of the place we go, usually is not crowded. But I love to go out on weekends too. Meaning I love to go out on weekdays and weekends. Is that mean I love to go out everyday? *confuse*

Anyway, we start our day going to the pool for a swim, early in the morning. As Afrina was having her swimming lesson, Afiqah and Affandy joined in.


The Swimmers......

Next, we watched movie! Batman Begins....

I was so kiasu that I booked the tickets from the internet. I realized that I had wasted 50 cents on the booking fee, as less than 15 people watched with us. What was I thinking? It was a 11.15 a.m. show, who would want to watch the first show movie, beside those who had nothing better to do, like us....?

I didn't really enjoy the movie, the sound effects was too loud for me. But I'm not complaining. How often do I have the chance to watch movie?

Errr...if I remember correctly, I think I've watched other movie with my kids the week before right?

By the way, Affandy and Afiqah slept through out the show. Thank God that we did not have to pay for their tickets, even though they have seats. It would be such a waste.

Next, we played bowling!!!

Yes, we bowled again. This time, we had two games...with our kids cheering for us! But once a while (KO Gang, read properly, I said ONCE A WHILE), the ball rolled towards the drain. *it's not ME*

But hey...! I got a few strikes too (huh huh huh). Can't wait for our bowling date. I wonder who will get the title 'Queen of Longkang'.....(heh heh heh)


The bowler and her number one fan....

Next, I met up with Diana at her house. Nice house...just like condo layout. Finally got the chance to meet her. She's running an online business , and I came to pick the things that I ordered, plus buying some other things that I did not order. And I think I want to order some other other things somemore. *check my wallet*


The 'things' and Diana with gorgeous Samuel....

Oh...oh..CSI:NY is starting soon.

To summarize, I really had great fun today. I said that already right?

No comments: