Sunday, June 19, 2005

SUNDAY BLABBER

I have learnt a lesson.

Never trust whatever shows that featured restaurants review that have been shown on TV. Not even if one of the most popular guy in Singapore appeared in that show.

This is what happened.

My family and I went to have lunch at a resturant at the west side of our beloved country. This restaurant was featured on TV, which supposed to be the favourite hang out place by this popular guy.

The food served shown on TV was....well, it looks yummy and delicious till this popular guy and the host, finished all the food.

We ordered the same dishes shown on TV.

It was such a dissapointment!

First of all, we expect the place to be crowded as this is supposed to be a popular restaurant since its been aired on TV. Well, good thing its almost empty as I hate to eat in crowded restaurant, with three kids tagging along.

The most dissapointment, the portion of the food served was not as much as shown on the TV. Even the garnishing was far below my expectations. The portion was small, but the price is not. I bet that any woman would complained of that - not worth paying so much with that portion served.

We also ordered other dish which was something new to us, and the picture of it looks so tempting. But its all in the picture, whatever garnished shown on the picture, was not on the food we ordered.

Taste wise, I would say, its not as great. We have taste better.

Hubby agreed that we rated that resturant three and the half upon ten. We don't think we will come back to eat at that restaurant again.

And I am not going to reveal the name of the restaurant here. It might not be fair. Others might think highly of the restaurant. So you, you and you, don't bug me with your questions. :)

Another lesson I learnt.

Do not order noodle with gravy when you have to share your food with your kids and feed them. It's sooooo troublesome. You know what I mean?

Why didn't we listen to our kids when they want to eat at McDonalds??

No comments: