Wednesday, September 14, 2005

THE 3 RANDOM FACTS

I don't want to talk about the renovation today....

Cause I've been tagged by BQ.

Ok, below are the Three Random Facts about myself you don't know....

1) I put on lipstick EVERYDAY. Even if I just need to fetch my girls from school at the void deck, I still put on lipstick. I never fail to apply lipstick when I leave home. It's a MUST. This is not vain.....I just feel good when I look good. Heh heh....

2) I don't eat TAUGEH!!! Yucks! Don't ask me why. I just can't get myself to bite and swallow them.....

3) I can wake up from sleep easily. The first alarm sound from my handphone could wake me already. In fact, any sound that I heard during my sleep, could make me wide awake. And it's so difficult to sleep back after that....

OK, that's all about me....

Now, these people's turn to reveal about themselves...

1) Salina
2) MummyNZ
3) Rozlyn
4) Madamde
5) MummyTo3

No comments: