Tuesday, September 13, 2005

DAY TWO - THE CEMENT AND THE DUST

The contractor did the plastering and laying the wall tiles - only three quarter of the tiles were completed. Tomorrow they will continue the laying and they will do some cutting of the tiles.

This mean, more dusts will be accumulated.

More dusts mean more vacuum, more mopping and more wiping.

Today is the second day of the renovation, and I already feel trapped in my own house.

I am not free to do anything.

Morning, I was trapped in the kitchen.

Noon, I was trapped in the living room - watching tv and viewing whatever channels deem right to Affandy. Haizzzz......

When Hubby came back from work in the afternoon, I was trapped in Affandy's room. At least I can breathe there cause I got the chance to take off my tudung. I also managed to do some ironing.

Hubby also complained about the dust. He also mentioned that.....no more renovation works for this house.

WHAT????

Does that mean that the common toilet will remain unchanged? So no chance for me to change the kitchen cabinets' table top, is it?

Our initial plan was to renovate both the toilets and change the table top. But I suggested that we do the master bedroom toilet first, as its in need of major renovation. Hopefully, we can start savings again and we can proceed to renovate the common toilet.

But since Hubby already said that no more renovation, there goes my plan.....

I really hope that Hubby said it because he was pissed off with the contractor on the way he handled the cement. I really hope that he did not mean it....

No comments: