Saturday, September 10, 2005

CRAZY

Add to Edit :

My previous comment box gave me some problems too, so I have to create a new one. For those who left comments in all my previous entries, I'm sorry I could not retrieve it. Please feel free to comment again. Thank you.

**************

I wanted to update since Thursday, but my Internet Explore got sick of me.

I met up for lunch with some crazy ladies on last Thursday. They were my MSN kakis, and they were really really crazy that they drove me crazy.

As these ladies are career women, they were crazy enough to take half day leave just to have fun with me. Ain't that sweet? But how crazy they are, I still love them cause they made my day. They made me laugh, they handled my kids and....I got free lunch!!

The day got even better when another crazy and most funny lady, joined us too. So you can imagine when five already-crazy ladies plus another crazy, witty and funny lady met up, we could rock the restaurant down!

It seems like I have known them all my life, well... one of them I have known for life cause we are related. We can talk about any topics that bother us and I can feel that there are no pretense between us.

After lunch, two of them left while the rest did not want the fun to end, so we set out to have bowling game. We managed to get another friendly lady to join us for a game, and she broke her nail right after she rolled the first ball!! *wink at her*

The most best part was, our Hubbies joined us for the game too!! When crazy wives and their hubbies met, it was another total madness!

Thank you ladies for the fun that we had. We really should spent another crazy day together again.....

No comments: