Tuesday, September 06, 2005

OUR SHORT HOLIDAY

We were supposed to have a short holiday from Saturday till today, as Hubby has taken leave for Monday and Tuesday.

We were supposed to sleep in a hotel, swim in the hotel's pool and have hotel's breakfast.

But no, we did not have all that.

Saturday and Sunday and Monday was spent at my Parent-In-Laws' house at JB.

And today, we brought the kids to swim.

I am not complaining, not even a bit. Errr..just a bit lah, but still I'm contented.

I was given a lump sum of RM$, for me to spent on whatever I want. :-)

But wait! I'm not greedy....I used that $$$ to buy clothes for my kids and some household items.
I only got myself a blouse. And it only costs me RM$29. It was really cheap. It was so cheap, I regretted that I only bought ONE. I should buy more of different colours. But I only thought about that after Hubby drived out of the shopping centre. I'm not sure how he would react if I were to tell him to turn back.

Some pictures of my PIL's house.....


The landscape in front of the house....

With some fishes in the pond....

They even have time to rear chickens....and the chickens lay egg....

Errr...since they stay in JB, so they have to act like them, so patriotic...and belot?. Heh heh...

No comments: