Thursday, December 29, 2005

DAUGHTER-LESS

Today I am daughter-less, but not son-less.

Afiqah went to Snow City with her best friend. Of course not just two of them, but with her friend's family. I would be crazy if I allow Afiqah to go out alone!

I was touched when her friend's mum called up to 'borrow' Afiqah for a day. As her daughter will be in different session next year, she wants Afiqah and her girl to remain as friends. I can see that she adores Afiqah a lot. Good thing that we stay only a few blocks away, so we can always meet.

Afrina went to Bulan's house for sleepover. She has been pestering me when she can sleepover at her friends' place. Since this week will be the last week of school holidays, I allow her in order not to disappoint her.

So now I am left with a son, who has been placing his toy cars all over the house and been bugging me non-stop. Later at night, Afiqah will come back and she will join her little brother to bug me also.

I just can't wait for school to re-open. Can't wait for my 3 hours precious time ON MY OWN!!!

No comments: